Top shirts back link of nicefrogtees 2019/10/18


Personally if I had the money to do this I wouldn’t do this Are a Holly Dolly Christmas shirt BUT I would have a treehouse built extravagantly for me and my fam bam lol…have you seen that show where that man builds bitchin tree houses? That’s overkill. That’s literally a freaking house. That’s nicer than 90% of the places I’ve lived or friends have lived in. Not being funny but this is ridiculous how many negative comments this has got. Presumably, these grandparents have worked super hard to earn all of their money and they have decided that they’d like to invest some in their granddaughter in the form of a super cool playhouse. Or maybe they’ve asked for a favor from a friend so it’s not as expensive as you think.
Are a Holly Dolly Christmas Hoodie



Are a Holly Dolly Christmas shirt




As we don’t actually know who the grandparents are either, All I need today is a little bit of Doctor Who and a whole lot of Jesus shirt you can’t suggest that they give more to the poor or whatever. For all you know, when the little girl grows up and no longer needs the playhouse, it could be donated to a local playgroup or proceeds from selling it go to a charity. This world has enough bitterness. Jan Coombes because she’s got a playhouse??? Give me a break, you know nothing about the moral upbringing of the child. Stop judging. Lucky girl hope she enjoys her privileged life that someone in her family has obviously worked hard for! You all need to wake the f*ck up from this material nonsense!
All I need today is a little bit of Doctor Who and a whole lot of Jesus Hoodie


All I need today is a little bit of Doctor Who and a whole lot of Jesus shirt




So many salty adults. Don’t be preaching how others should Abbey Road walking on the moon Halloween shirt raise their kids/grandkids, or how anyone should spend their money. If they wanna spend that money on their family, good for them. I wish I could do the same for mine. My parents would be living in a fucking Wendy house if that was the case. What a waste of money on a child. Sorry, but they will grow out of it so quickly. I can think of much better ways to spend that kind of money….like helping people that need it. Yeah, it’s great how the rich live just fuckin great, I am lucky to eat out and we have to see how a 2 years old who can’t even appreciate what it is getting a fuckin Harry Potter play castle,Abbey Road walking on the moon Halloween Hoodie


Abbey Road walking on the moon Halloween shirt




Far to young to even appreciate it .ridiculous waste of money. 55 Years of The Who 1964-2019 thank you for the memories shirt Won’t even know who Harry Potter is until at least another 5years. A bit excessive for any child really. Any homeless people can only dream of this ‘playhouse. Just rich people spoiling their rich grandkid who knows nothing about harry potter just because they can. You and Josh Can come there and live with me happily ever after in fantasyland. Oh and Tim too. I’d have to bring my grandmother because she loves Harry Potter so you would have a few roommates believe me the castle would be small with everybody. When she is a teenager there is gonna be a lot of activities going on in that place. But damn it’s bigger than my home. I can’t believe it I’m jealous of 2 years old.
55 Years of The Who 1964-2019 thank you for the memories Hoodie


55 Years of The Who 1964-2019 thank you for the memories shirt




Am I the only one to notice the unicorn head on the wall and think, Vintage Snoop Dogg Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle shirt “No one who has read Potter would have a unicorn trophy head?” It was a terrible crime to kill one, remember? Bet if most of you with the negative comments had the fortune to spend, you wouldn’t just buy an average playhouse, if you could afford the best for your child you’d give them the best. I know I certainly would. As for the comments about her growing up to be a “brat” or “won’t appreciate things” Money doesn’t determine who a child is going to be, the experiences, love they’re brought up with and choices will. Spoilt child! But this Grandma has a space in her back garden if they like to spoil me as well. can barely get a home of my own and this 2 years old get a whole “playhouse” the size of my loft apartment minus the 2nd floor.

Vintage Snoop Dogg Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle Hoodie

Vintage Snoop Dogg Twas the nizzle before Christmizzle shirt





While I love the house, I am sure that children who are Harry Potter Friends TV Show Christmas shirt pampered to this extent grow up wanting to buy Greenland. Wow it’s fabulous,but in a few years, she will have outgrown it. Sad that so many people are homeless and need help and other people have to much. My grandparents played Harry Potter with me too. They locked me under the stairs. These are not “normal” people. The girl will grow up expecting things like this her whole life. I hope they never lose their money. It will be a heck of a shock for all of them. It’s a gorgeous house though. Unfortunately, most 2-year-olds prefer cardboard boxes.  Stop saying she is spoiled she is just a little girl who has grandparents
Harry Potter Friends TV Show Christmas Hoodie

Harry Potter Friends TV Show Christmas shirt




A couple of grandparents have made their granddaughter’s I am a Disney Princess unless Harry Potter needs me shirt dreams come true by commissioning the build of an incredible “Harry Potter“-themed Wendy’s house.”As amazing as this is, I find it hard to believe that they have made her dreams come true. If she’s only two years old, she really knows absolutely nothing about Harry Potter. Don’t get me wrong, this is absolutely incredible, and she is a very lucky girl. But it’s silly to say they made her dreams come true when she’s only two years old. That baby doesn’t know anything about Harry Potter. I was really proud that I and my husband built this for our daughters. Not so much now.
I am a Disney Princess unless Harry Potter needs me Hoodie

I am a Disney Princess unless Harry Potter needs me shirt




I think, how lucky and why the hell not? Kids need to use their Wisconsin sport team city Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers Milwaukee Bucks shirt imaginations these days, it’s wonderful for that. People who work their arses off can do whatever the Fuck they like with their own money…..beats the shitty x box reclusive children of today bet these kids end up creative, social and they’ll be able to use all their fingers, not just their thumbs. Just saying. My father made me sit inside a cardboard box coz I didn’t eat my veggies. Wow! Some homeless people are needing a place to stay, how about building some for them. Kinda like the tiny homes that are being built. I could think of many many things this $$$ could pay for Time with your parents/grandparents is what children will treasure and deserve.
Wisconsin sport team city Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers Milwaukee Bucks Hoodie



Wisconsin sport team city Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers Milwaukee Bucks shirt




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Baby Finn I’m a buff baby that can dance like a man shirt

Roman Reigns wreck everyone and leave shirt

Pilot Cat Mike Echo Oscar Whisky How Do You Copy Over Vintage face mask