Best I Love Nursing shirt


 I had a Best I Love Nursing shirt, Mom died when the kitten was only 3 weeks old. My male 7-month-old cat let her ” nurse” on his tummy fur in-between bottle feeding. It was so sweet. I still have the kitten, she’s 13 years old now and healthy. I had all three of my cats pregnant at the same time. They gave birth to 8 kittens in total. They not only helped each other during birth but also took turns to feed all the kittens while the others rested or went out. It was amazing. I wanna foster cats and kittens when I’m older but I think I’d cry too much because of how cute they are. Also, I’d end up keeping like 80% of the cats. My family had two mama cats at once who picked the same spot for birth. Unknown to us, one of the mama cats was sick. She lasted long enough to make sure the other mama cat accepted her kittens before she ran off into the woods and passed away. Unfortunately, the two runs (one from both litters) passed away but the rest survived.Best I Love Nursing V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Best I Love Nursing shirt


Home: https://yourworldt-shirt.com


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Baby Finn I’m a buff baby that can dance like a man shirt

Roman Reigns wreck everyone and leave shirt

Pilot Cat Mike Echo Oscar Whisky How Do You Copy Over Vintage face mask